Saturday, August 31, 2019

Bugaboo's Goofy Snowman Set


Good morning today starts a new Saturday challenge at Catch the Bug and the theme is Clean and Simple, fast becoming one of my favourites!
I chose to use one of the snowmen from Bugaboo's Goofy Snowmen Set. I just love the
eyes on this guy, I used crystal effects to highlight and pop them up!



Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping you could win fantastic stamps!
I'm entering this into:
Polkadoodles: anything goes
QKR Stampede: anything goes
Sweet Stampin Christmas: anything goes with the option of Snow People
Simon Says Stamps: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Goofy Snowman Set, CC Designs sentiment
Paper Basic Black, whisper white
Other: copic markers, sakura glitter gel pen, crystal effects 

5 comments:

  1. A fab fun card! Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute and love the eyes. You can always pull off a CAS cards because you are not afraid of white cardstock...it freaks me out, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cas card.. love snowmen..
    Thank you for joining us a Polkadoodles Craft Challenge..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Gorgeous entry for our Snowpeople challenge. Really love this! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' so glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your snowman and those great eyes! I also love the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete