Saturday, October 31, 2020

Bugaboo 4 Snowmen Tag and Snowman Winter


Good morning! Today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and its a Recipe Challenge:
Use a New (Or Rarely used by you) 
Technique
Its been ages since I did an Emboss Resist Background and it used to be one of my favorites, so I chose to do a snowflake background. I used Impression Obsession Snowflakes (one of many background stamps I have) and embossed it with detail white glitter, then sponged the background with ballet blue. I printed Bugaboo's 4 Snowmen Tag image so it fit the entire bottom of the card and popped up almost everything. I LOVE how it turned out and as a bonus I got to use my new icicle die!


Then I tried a background I've never done before, Pigment (Brusho) Sprinkles. Man does it make a mess but I did manage to get a background I liked, then embossed it with white detail glitter. I added stickles to the snowflake centres then the word die. 



Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then start creating!
I'm entering this into:
Crafty Catz: anything goes/optional twist winter
Aud Sentiments: anything goes + a sentiment
Simon Says: anything goes
Digi Choosday: anything goes
Creative Fingers: anything goes
Try It On Tuesday: embossing wet or dry (I did both)

Stamps: Bugaboo 4 Snowmen Tag, Snowman Winter, Impression Obsession Snowflakes
Paper: brilliant blue, taken with teal, whisper white, watercolour paper
Other: copic markers, pigment sprinkles, pearls, frosty morning embossing folder, word and icicle die

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pieces of creativity Dawn! It wonderful to try different effects and you aced both the Pigment sprinkles effect on the last card and the Emboss resist technique on the first. Well done, my friend. Love,love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both so darn adorable. Dawn you make such wonderful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab selection of cards love the images and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. Great design!

    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenges.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam (DT)
    craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete