Monday, October 26, 2020

Bugaboo Sign It Snowman

 


Good morning! Today is the Day Catch the Bug reserves for Anything But a Card. I had made a special Date Book years ago and still haven't finished decorating it sooo, I finished January's page. I only have 6 more pages to go, lol! I used Bugaboo's Sign It Snowman and popped up the brim of his hat, nose, hands and scarf. Then added stickles to the embossed background. Now off to do February's!



Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created, happy crafting!
I'm entering this into:
Crafter's Castle: anything goes
Crafty Friends: embossing
Polkadoodles: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Sign It Snowman, Impression Obsession sentiment
Paper: regal rose, basic black, whisper white
Other: copic markers, frosty morning embossing folder, stickles

3 comments:

  1. Great card. thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Bugaboo! And great job on doing it! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Dawn, this page is wonderful, perfect for the month of January ! Hats off to you, I am way behind in mine (although I use mine a lot}.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete