Sunday, January 31, 2016

Valentine Bunny

Good morning and welcome to a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge! I love this new sketch its clean and simple!

I flipped the sketch for my card and used Simple Cute Valentine Bunny 1  which I printed twice to pop  up the heart and her bow. 
Its a great sketch and you have two weeks to complete the challenge, good luck!

I'm entering this into:
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Polkadoodles Crafting: love/romance

Stamp: Bugaboo Simple Cute Valentine Bunny 1
Paper: cherry cobbler, whisper white
Ink: none
Other: prisma/copic markers, ribbon, heart clip

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with this bunny!!Precious!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet bunny and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining our Love & Romance challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely creation
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles
    xx

    ReplyDelete