Saturday, October 24, 2009

Snowmen Melt Your Heart

I got to stamp-n-play with Glenda yesterday, we had so much fun. Sometimes we don't get as much "work"done because we're too busy laughing! This is for two challenges, the first is Flourishes Timeless Tuesday found here and the challenge was to watercolour. All the snowmen are watercoloured and then clear embossed. I brayered the background and used a sponge on the snow to give it dimension. The two piles of snowballs and snowmen sign are all cut out and mounted separately. Then I added the snowflakes. The second challenge was for stamptv found here and it was to create something with snow. I think I did that! LOL Have a great weekend.
Stamps: stampin up Snow Angels, Stampin Up snowmen (I don't know the name of the smaller snowmen but I know its from Stampin up
Paper: whisper white, real red
Ink: ballet blue, brilliant blue, tempting turquoise, real red, creamy caramel, more mustard
Other: clear embossing powder, stickles, tooth pick, snowflake border punch (the snowflakes are the punched extras from the snowflake border)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, did that ever turn out nice. It is simply wonderful, you are so, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is wonderful! Great coloring. Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER!! THis is just adorable Dawn!! Love your pretty blue sky and those snowmen sure are adorable!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete