Saturday, February 27, 2010

Glenda's Birthday card

I'm off to Tuscon in the morning for a week but I had to share this last birthday card I did today. The inside says "You're so screwed!" Glenda not only is still my friend but she loved the card. There were two challenges I had in mind when I made this card. The first was Saturday Spotlight with hidden potential and the challenge was to clean things up a bit. I chose to not sponge around the image, which is unusual for me and not to add any embellishments. The second challenge was from stamptv and was a sketch challenge. The only thing I changed was the oval, at stamptv its a circle, close enough.
Stamp: free digi stamp, computer generated sentiment
Paper: pixie pink, whisper white
Ink: primsa markers
Other: stampin up border punch, oval nestabilities, swiss dots embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. Cute,cute and you used pink, which you don't normally do! I imagine she had a good laugh. Great card.

    ReplyDelete