Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Two as One

I needed a wedding card and haven't used this stamp before. I had started out with just very vanilla and early espresso but it needed some pop so I added apricot appeal. I quite like it.
I've entered this into:
Ribbon Carousel Blog: celebrations
ABC Challenges: wedding/anniversary
Crafty Boots Challenge: celebrations
Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes
Great impressions: celebrations
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Crafts 4 Eternity: tic tac toe (ribbon, scraps(apricot appeal strip in corner, bling)

Stamp: The Stamp Barn
Paper: early espresso, very vanilla, apricot appeal
Ink: apricot appeal, early espresso
Other: pearls, early espresso embossing powder, corner die cut, crystal effects(for rings) ribbon, spellbinders die, stampin up embossing folder

7 comments:

  1. Fab card, the sentiment stamp is lovely.

    Thank you for joining in the celebrations at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the card design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty wedding card. Love the textured background. Thanks for joining in with us this month for the “celebrations” challenge at Great Impressions Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Wedding card. The stamp is awesome and I like your pop of color added. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous wedding card, Dawn!! I love that embossing folder!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Debbie it is gorgeous, I love the saying and the black and yellow colour combo.

    glendaXX

    ReplyDelete